Thursday, March 18, 2010

Check Out Deb's New Blog!

I'd like to invite you to visit a new blog by a former AOL Journaler. Thankfully she and I have stayed in touch since AOL Journals went under. She had a word usage journal for some time, but has only now decided to jump back into blog waters -- on Wordpress, not Blogger, but we won't hold that against her. ; )

Her name is Deb, and her blog is Everyday Language, Every Day. Please drop by to visit and let her know what you think. I am so jealous of the subject she chose for her first post. I wish I'd thought of it first!

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I'm there!!

Anonymous said...

Lori! I love you! Thanks for your comment. As soon as I become more adept at blogging, I will (notice I did not say "I shall", which as we all know is subjunctive) add more comments and graphics. I will make references to your wonderful blog.
One thing, I tried the hyperlinks and was unable to - I'm referring to your email. It must be the particular program I'm using.